HP Touch Systems
We supply a range of touch displays and All-in-One touch systems from HP including the TouchSmart range. Popular HP Touch products in Australia include:
- 15” HP Compaq L5009tm,
- 21.5” HP L2105tm 21.5 Widescreen Touchscreen LCD
- HP LD4200tm the 42” touchscreen digital signage display
New 15” APR Technology
Feel the difference. New Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) technology recognizes a wider array of sounds created when the glass is touched at a given position. Use a pen, credit card or fingernail to quickly and accurately tap from screen to screen.
Durable touch technology. The HP Compaq L5009tm monitor’s pure glass screen provides high durability and is a damage-resistant alternative to film-coated display screens—it even continues working when wet or scratched.
Touch the future of technology and enjoy a more personal workspace with HP’s first Microsoft Windows 7 OS Certified multi-touch monitor, the HP Compaq L2105tm 21-inch Touchscreen Monitor, featuring optical touch panel technology.
Brightness: 250 cd/m²
Contrast Ratio: 400:1
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Response Time: 17 ms
Touchscreen Type: Surface Acoustic Wave
LD4200tm 42″ 1080p Digital Signage Display Touch
Tap into the future with the HP LD4200tm 106,7 cm (42″) widescreen LCD interactive digital signage display, featuring Infrared technology, for onscreen interaction in environments, such as point-of-sale (POS), hospitality, education, banking and kiosks.
Recognizes multiple touch inputs
• Clear glass screen with infrared technology recognizes multi-touch inputs while a full HD native resolution (1920 x 1080) provides stunning video, graphics or text in both bright and dim lighting.
Simple to set up
• Quickly connect with a HID-compliant plug-and-play* USB. Take advantage of simple set up with one USB cable for power and touch-enabled capabilities. (Software driver required for Windows® XP only.)
Versatile for any business
• This sleek black display is built to fit in trendy indoor environments, such as retail, hospitality, airports, bus terminals, educational settings, restaurants, conference rooms, stock exchanges and more.
Reliable and Flexible
• The HP LD4200tm is fully tested and built to run 24/7 while maintaining longevity. Mount it vertically or horizontally on a wall with the VESA mounting pattern or place it on a stand (sold separately) to fit your environment.